Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Numbers Game

Now that I've set a final list of nomination prediction, it's now time to play the numbers game.  I've gone through my list and counted out how many nominations I'm predicting for each show, just to see how well each show will do (I think).  Here's the list, from most nominations to least.


Fela!  10
A View From the Bridge  8
Memphis  8
Present Laughter  7
Finian's Rainbow  7
The Royal Family  7
The Addams Family  7
Ragtime  6
Time Stands Still  5
A Little Night Music  5
La Cage Aux Folles  5
Red  5
Fences  4
Promises, Promises 4
A Behanding In Spokane  3
Superior Donuts  3
American Idiot  3
Million Dollar Quartet  3
Everyday Rapture  3
Come Fly Away  2
The Miracle Worker  2
Next Fall  1
Brighton Beach Memoirs  1
Looped  1

No comments:

Post a Comment