Sunday, June 12, 2011

Creative Arts Tony Awards

I've been trying to find the creative arts section of the Tony Awards on television and the internet with no luck. I will do my best to find information about who won these awards in order to report on the winners and see how these compare to my predictions. The Creative Arts Tony Awards are given out in the hour before the main broadcast (which begins at 8 pm EST, by the way) and are awarded to the designers of both plays and musicals, the writers of the best book and score for a musical, and often the directors, choreographers, and orchestrators of Broadway productions. The winners of these awards are often acknowledged briefly during the main ceremony, so, if worse comes to worst, I can fill these in "in bulk" during that announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment