Thursday, April 5, 2012

Godspell to Go On National Tour

Playbill.com has made the official announcement that the current Broadway revival of Godspell will be going on its first national tour in the 2013-2014 season.  According to Ken Davenport's announcement, the tour will feature Danny Goldstein's direction and Christopher Gattelli's choreography, just like the current New York production.

"When I first announced that I was producing Godspell on Broadway, the emails started pouring in, asking me if I'd be taking it out on the road," said Davenport in a statement. "And, well, to quote our source material: 'Ask and ye shall receive.' The joy in Daniel Goldstein's production is infectious. And I can't wait to spread it all around the country starting next year!"

Check out the full announcement at Playbill's site below. 

http://playbill.com/news/article/161449-National-Tour-of-Godspell-Will-Be-Directed-by-Daniel-Goldstein

No comments:

Post a Comment