Sunday, June 13, 2010

Final Tally

Well, the night is over and the winners have been announced in all 26 categories.  After a final count, I correctly predicted 17 categories outright, and in an additional 6 categories, the nominee I had predicted as the potential upset ended up with the award, leaving me with only 3 awards that I got totally wrong.  Including second place choices, that's an 88% success rate (65% without the second choices).  Not too bad for my first on-the-record predictions.  Anyhow, after tonight, I'm going to be taking a break from this blog until the next Tony season picks up again in September, updating only when there is major news to report. It has been a great six months with you all and, now that it's all over, I want to hear from YOU.  Write me comments or notes, send me email -- just keep in touch.  Theater is a family and we have to stay together!  Let me know what content you'd like to see next year that wasn't here this year, things you liked that you want to continue, things you think I should ditch ... anything!  Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment