Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth Rocks

I finally saw Promises, Promises today -- one of the last shows of the recently ended Broadway season that I hadn't seen.  The show is really dated and the score just doesn't work in any way (Turkey Lurkey Time, anyone?).  But thank heavens for Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes who somehow managed to hold that show together because, otherwise, the show would have been a total and utter mess.

After the show, I had the pleasure of going back stage to Kristin's dressing room for a quick, informal chat (though I do hope to get in a formal interview with her at some point).  After congratulating her on the show and chatting for a few minutes, I was quite pleasantly surprised when 2010 Best Featured Actor in a Play Tony Award Winner EDDIE REDMAYNE walked in to give his well wishes to Kristin and the gang.  All in all a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment