Friday, August 13, 2010

Gearing Up for the 2010-2011 Tony Race

Hard to believe that this blog is already 8 months in the making ... and that this is my 250th post!  As I am currently getting ready to start up for the 2010-2011 Tony race, I wanted to open up the floor to you, my readers, for some advice.  This blog, after all, is as much about YOU as it is about the race itself.  Is there anything in particular that you would like to see on the blog this year that wasn't there last year?  Anything I should discontinue?  What aspects of the blog should I continue or develop?  I'd love to hear your feedback on how last year went so that I can make this year BETTER.  To express your ideas, leave me messages in the comments section of this post.  Thanks, and I can't wait to bring you more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment