Monday, August 13, 2012

Exciting News and the Future of This Blog

Dear Readers,

    For the past two and a half years and three Tony Awards seasons, I have been covering the Tony Awards on this site and been loving every minute of it.  Over those two and a half years, my readership has steadily increased and become more interactive, with more and more of you leaving me comments, asking questions, and giving me great ideas for future articles.

    It is with that in mind that I wanted to share with you all some wonderful news.  Scott Feinberg, the leading Oscar prognosticator who has nurtured me and my work on this site, has asked me to join his team at http://ScottFeinberg.com.  As soon as he asked the question, the answer was a no brainer -- I would join his team.  So, after over 900 posts, 50 comments, over 325 nominees, and over 75 winners, this is my last post for The Envelope.  This is also my last post for a while.  I will start writing again on September 1st.  Please continue to check me out at http://ScottFeinberg.com and I hope you keep reading me after the move!

Best,

Sam Negin

No comments:

Post a Comment