Saturday, March 24, 2012

Godspell Casting Update

Hello Blog Buddies! I just got the following e-mail from Ken Davenport, lead producer on the current Broadway Revival of Godspell, about a casting change on the show. Read on to find out more.


I am thrilled to announce that "High School Musical" and In The Heights star Corbin Bleu will be joining the cast of Godspell on April 17th!

Corbin is an incredible performer, and the entire team is excited to welcome him to the cast.

Composer Stephen Schwartz had this to say: "I know Corbin has a special affinity for Godspell, and with his great talent, charisma and radiant energy, I know he will be terrific in the show. I am very much looking forward to working with him."

(Here's an insider's tip: our weekend performances have been selling out, so for best availability check the weekday shows.)

Thanks for being a part of the Godspell community. I'll see you at the show soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment