Friday, January 22, 2010

Present Laughter

Howdy, y'all.  I know it's been a while since my last post.  There hasn't been much going on lately, but I wanted to share that Present Laughter, a Noel Coward play from 1939, just opened last night at the Roundabout to relatively good reviews.  Based on the review, the production overall looks likely for a best revival nomination, and Victor Garber's got such great notices that he seems a cinch for a nomination.  Considering the respect he has form the Broadway community and the fact that he has had 4 previous nominations without ever winning, there's a chance he could be at the head of the pack come Tony night.  I'm seeing the show on February 7th, so I'll give you my review of the show as soon as I get back from it, but just wanted to give you this update to remind you all that I'm still here and paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment